Skills And Tools:
Looking for a UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the design and implementation of all the experiences a user has when interacting with a digital tool, such as a website. The UI/UX Designer will work closely with our marketing team and designers to ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all our digital platforms.
- Design Graphic concepts for user interfaces.
- Design detailing of screens and applications
- Translate product requirements into a coherent and consistent user experience
- Deliver style guides
- Design solutions for complex user requirements and needs
- Work closely with developers to ensure user experience quality
- Design printed material (ex: logos, cards, posters…etc)
- Aware of design concepts for print and digital use.
- Knowledge of typography, iconography, color, layout, and data visualization
- Mastery of common visual design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD or Sketch)
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Ability to design within the Standards and Patterns for different platforms.
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Knowledge about IOS & Android design patterns and responsive design experience.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- +3 years Experience
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wire-frame tools.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Mobile App Developer - FlutterConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt10 days ago