Skills And Tools:
- Understand the scope of the project.
- Recruit the squad members as per the Operations’ Work Instructions Manual.
- Understand the project plan and conduct amendments with the squad leads if needed.
- Orient the squad members.
- Plan the milestones with the squad lead and the product owner.
- Manage the squad members during the project through coaching and training.
- Oversee the project completion in coordination with the squad leads.
- Manage the milestones and deliverable with the Product owner and squad leads.
- Close and document the project.
- Oversee the performance management implementation for the squad members.
- Manage the performance input of the squad members.
- Plan the training for squad members.
- Technology Industry Knowledge.
- Technical, Artistic and Development Background.
- Advanced Workflow knowledge for all general process.
- Technical Project Management Knowledge (Project Management and Agile).
- Technical Problem Solving.
- Advanced Problem Solving .
- Advanced Leadership.
- Advanced Communication .
- Advanced Decision making .
- BSc, Engineering ,Medical Degree.
- Master’s in Business Administration is a plus.
- Minimum 6 years managing as squad lead or tech lead.