Skills And Tools:
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit.
- Generate financial ratios to evaluate customers' financial status.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans based on payment history, and purchase activity.
- Perform the tasks of providing support in monitoring the timeliness of payment.
- Managing relationships with the clients in order to reduce exposure to potential bad debt.
- Implementation and maintenance of a set of comprehensive Credit Risk Policies and Procedures.
- Introduce and evolve effective reporting and assessment tools to minimize risk and proactively identify problem areas and customers.
- Reporting to the financial Manager on a monthly basis on outstanding accounts.
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- Daily and month-end reporting and account reconciliations.
- Reconcile transactions and balances to maintain accurate accounts.
- Manage customer credit files & contracts of payment schedule.
- Perfect use of computer and Microsoft office.
- Presentable, high communication skills.
- Good level of English.
- Good business writing skills.
- Attention to Details.
- Follow up skills.
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Finance ControllerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza8 days ago
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago
- Group Financial ControllerConfidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo2 days ago