Skills And Tools:
Xpovi is a robotic advisory, building cutting edge and transformative enterprise solutions. We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join forces. We look for professionals who are ready to make an impact, lead, and crafts Xpovi vision through collaborating with software development and testing teams to ensure seamless deployment and a stable infrastructure. We are eager to work with candidates who enjoy an entrepreneurial approach, strong work ethic, and ability to demonstrate leadership skills.
- Create, maintain, and iterate continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency across multiple environments.
- Building, Configure and maintain systems which may include software updates and core services.
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code.
- Propose, scope, design, and implement various infrastructure architectures.
- Strengthen our application and environment security.
- Increase the sophistication of our alerting and escalation mechanisms.
- Increase system performance with a focus on high availability and scalability.
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team.
- Help define, document, evolve, and evangelize high engineering standards and best practices across multiple areas.
- 4+ years of industry experience in DevOps & site reliability engineering at a similar role.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline orchestration including spinning up/down environments for automated regression testing and containerization.
- Extensive experience working within AWS and with its managed products (S3 SQS, SNS, SES, SFN, RDS, EC2, Kinesis, Elasticache, Lambda, etc.) required.
- Extensive architectural and development experience in more than one tier (data, backend, frontend, etc.) required.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools such as Datadog, Cloudwatch, Stackdriver, or Splunk required.
- Strong experience working with automation tooling (Terraform, Ansible).
- Strong experience with containers (Docker, Compose, ECS, Kubernetes).
- Strong knowledge of software engineering design patterns.
- Knowledge of network administration and cybersecurity best practices.
- Enjoys a strong work ethic, professionalism, and ownership towards tasks.
- Enjoys strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to multitask, organize, prioritize, and manage projects and deadlines.
- Demonstrate leadership skills, attention to details, through an enthusiastic approach.
- Demonstrate eagerness to learn and grow in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proficiency command of English communication (oral and written).
- Team player who is self-motivated, end goals-focused with conflict resolution skills.
- Site Reliability Engineer (SRE... - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Devops Engineer - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Senior GENESYS Engineer/ GENES...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Testing Engineer - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- SRE Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo21 days ago
- SRE - CI/CD Automation Enginee... - Nasr City, Cairo21 days ago
- Senior Backend Developer Node ...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior DevOps Engineer - CairoConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Senior Devops EngineerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo29 days ago