Skills And Tools:
- Assessing Chief business development officer in planning And excuting new development plans through needed research, analysis, presentations, etc.
- Providing (as more effective as possible) data analysis and present it in dashboards/data presentations and documentations, to keep overall performance of IDH monitored by management.
- Attending clients meetings (when required) to close deals, maximize awareness with IDH values and qualities during meetings with new clients, analyze defects in clients' journey to improve, etc.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships using customer satisfaction and retention plan developed with the business director, also attending networking and industry events, creating new client presentations, and facilitating client meetings.
- Assists the Chief business development officer with improving quality, maximizing profits, and market shares of IDH, and creating/exploring new market researches.
- Assist the marketing team in moderating traffic on social media platforms, also performing contacts with new leads to ensure which from them is a marketing qualified lead.
- Identifying new sales leads, by negotiating and following up with new potential clients to pitch our services and identifying their needs.
- Improving clients' experience throughout his/her journey dealing with IDH.
- work with the business development team on different projects of market/product development.
- Working with bus development team in conducting new partnerships by preparing Partnership proposals and being able to present them well whether internal or external, extracting new partnership ideas & recommendation.
- prepare any needed data analysis or presentations used in the development process.
- business development past experience is a must.
Perfect negotiation skills.
- Data analysis(performance, financial, competitor, new opportunities, etc.)
- Business writing skills.
- Customer support skills.
- CRM data handling.
- Research skills.
- Both oral and written presentation skills.
- Data presentation (Dashboard).
- Communication proficiency
- Microsoft office.
- Microsoft Power BI is a plus.
- Familiar with CRM systems.