Skills And Tools:
- Primarily testing of Product release; including the scripting of Test Automation
- Develops comprehensive manual and automated tests/plans that leads team towards release goals
- Evaluate release requirements and support matrix for developing a test plan
- Executes tests to discover functional defects and usability issues
- Analyzes and tracks complex defects and creates test reports
- Works with Product Management in defining acceptance criteria
- Translates user based stories and acceptance criteria into test automation and manual test cases
- Addresses cross functional integration topics, and collaborates across multiple teams and/or organizations
- Prepares and presents formal demonstrations of complete feature stories
- Works within a team using agile development methodologies
- 6+ years of product testing or related experience or equivalence.
- Expertise with performance, load, stress testing methodologies is a must.
- Expertise with security, SEO, API testing methodologies is a plus.
- Expertise with defect tracking tools
- Expertise with the software lifecycle of defects
- Demonstrates advanced communication and language capabilities (written and verbal)
- Follows through on assigned tasks and meeting deadlines
- Advanced organizational skills with ability to handle various tasks concurrently and attention to detail
- Demonstrates ability to provide leadership when required
- Ability to define user stories and product requirements
- Experience with agile development processes including SCRUM
- Practical application experience with automation tools and practices is a plus