-Alexandria, EgyptPosted 14 days ago
81Applicants for2 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Promote content on social media.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Update website content as needed.
- Bachelor's degree (Preferred in Marketing).
- Previous Experience not less than 1 years in a similar position.
- Experience in full life cycle project management.
- Alexandria Resident is a must.
- Arabic and English fluency.
- Marketing background.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Senior Content Creator [ Bilin... - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Sales & Marketing Specialist - Downtown, Cairo20 days ago
- Marketing Communications Coord... - Sheraton, Cairo16 days ago
- Account Executive (Advertising... - Dokki, Giza22 days ago
- Senior Market Researcher (Qual... - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago
- Marketing & Social Media Manag... - Haram, Giza14 days ago
- E-Commerce Web Developer - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Business Development Specialis... - Abu Rawash, Giza19 days ago
- Community Manager/Sales - Mohandessin, Giza28 days ago
- Content WriterConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt26 days ago