Skills And Tools:
- Create the yearly production plan for the factory, monitor progress and create progress reports.
- Purchase the materials and resources that are required to ensure stock levels remain adequate to meet production plan.
- Purchase the suitable machines for production and follow up on the maintenance schedule.
- Ensure quality standards are met with coordination of the Quality, Marketing and Sales departments.
- Ensure that the production will be cost-effective by estimating costs and setting budgets with both clients and managers.
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules in case of any delay in the production plan.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times.
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- Proven work experience in apparel manufacturing industry & fashion.
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.