Skills And Tools:
- Testing and configuring GPS devices remotely
- System administrator duties as create users accounts , profiles, notification and other clients requirements.
- Provide on phone assistance to the technicians during installation and maintenance.
- Create system reports of devices/clients issues as per customer requirements.
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Managing devices on clients account.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Bachelor degree in IT or any other related field
- Good verbal communication skills
- Experience: 2 Years related
- Good command of English
- Ability to work with team members
- Good knowledge (IT Field & Hardware)