Skills And Tools:
- Represent clients in criminal and civil litigation and other legal proceedings.
- Draw up legal documents, and manage or advise clients on legal transactions. May specialize in a single area or may practice broadly in many areas of law.
- Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, the advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for individuals and businesses.
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- Present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for the presentation of cases.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies.
- Examine legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting the lawsuit.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions.
- Study Constitution, statutes, decisions & regulations.
- Supervise legal assistants.
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law.
- Gathering information for legal cases and assisting senior attorneys in forming arguments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- 2-3 years of experience as a lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
- Professional MS Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint User.
- Legal Affairs DirectorConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia21 hours ago