Skills And Tools:
- The tax accountant II or senior tax accountant is responsible for performing complex tax preparation, tax research and tax planning with minimal supervision. This position also provides work direction and technical guidance to less experienced staff.
- The tax accountant II or senior tax accountant contacts clients to resolve minor tax matters.This role performs tax planning under direct supervision and may be assigned tax in-charge responsibilities.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepares complex tax returns and tax research.
- Reviews tax work of less experienced staff.
- Trains, mentors and provides work direction to staff.
- Reviews tax information supplied by client; may meet with or call client with questions.
- Recognizes, anticipates and resolves tax issues; makes recommendations.
- Markets firm services to existing and prospective clients.
- Meets productivity and efficiency standards (billable hours).
- BSc degree in Accounting, industry certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) are pluses
- Males Only (Maximum Age 30)
- Proven work experience (3-5) years as a Tax Accountant, Tax Analyst or Tax Preparer
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with accounting software packages
- Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular)
- Strong numeracy skills
- Financial Auditor - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Planning & Budgeting section h... - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Financial Analysis Spec... - Cairo, Egypt29 days ago
- Accountant - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Accountant ( General Ladger) - Sharqia, Egypt2 months ago
- Collector - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior Accounting - Luxor bran... - Luxor, Egypt16 days ago
- Tax AccountantConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo7 days ago
- Tax AccountantConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo17 days ago