Skills And Tools:
- Manage the business development team in Egypt ensuring they meet their individual monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Research organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Research the needs of other companies and the decision-maker (HR/Facility).
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Responsible for kitchens/partners acquisition according to our criteria.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to execute the campaigns according to the client's needs.
- Prepare PPT presentations and sales displays. Also, develop quotes and proposals.
- Forecast and report account revenue and other key metrics including tracking actual progress toward forecasts.
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships.
- Deliver briefing of client requirements back to the operations teams.
- Coordination between the other concerned departments according to the set process.
- Follow up on clients’ complaints or additional needs, and reach a resolution for optimum client satisfaction.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in the F&B field.
- Excellent command of English.
Skills and attributes,
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Business Development Specialis...El-Alameya for Engineering and Project Management - Dokki, Giza6 days ago