Skills And Tools:
NAOS Marketing is recruiting Customer Support Agents with fluent English to work for a US account. You will help customers understand the products they acquired through an e-commerce platform and, when necessary, resolve their complaints via phone (inbound calls).
Your responsibilities as Customer Support Agent
- Provide customers with information about products and services.
- Help customers understand the product and answer questions about their orders.
- Resolve customer complaints via email and phone.
- Rotational shifts (USA time)
- 2 Days off per week
- Base (gross): 5500 EGP + 500 EGP for no absenteism
- Variable (gross): 500 EGP according to KPIs
- Transportation allowance for shifts finishing after midnight.
- 1-week training + nesting paid 1,000 EGP gross.
- Social and medical insurance provided.
- Fluent English speakers with a US accent.
- A previous call center experience (compulsory) working on an English queue (would be a valuable plus!)
- Grads and Gap year will be preferred over undergrads.
- No age limit!