Skills And Tools:
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures per each department.
- Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues.
- Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
- Making recommendations for improvement.
- Creating suitable materials and operating manuals.
- Analyze data in order to find areas for growth and improve the quality standard and maintain it
- Conduct periodic audits (prepare, plan, conduct, report, handle disputes and follow up inactions).
- Participate in process improvement.
- Participate in the establishment, implementation of new standards and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field.
- Professional command of the written and spoken English language
- Exceptional verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- 3+ years of solid experience (preferred in the FMCG)
- Strong Negotiation skills, Critical thinker and High-level analytical skills.
- Advanced written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office software.
- Quality Assurance Specialist -...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Quality Assurance Specialist- ...E3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago