Skills And Tools:
GlobalLogic is a proven leader in the software development of the automotive industry. We are looking for a talented AUTOSAR Engineers of all seniorities to join our team in GlobalLogic Croatia (Zagreb) to create software for prominent car manufactures. Relocation to Croatia is expected, while remote/hybrid work from Croatia is possible.
The project demands a paragon of architecture, efficient reliable implementation, and the highest safety standards of real-time mission-critical application.
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 20,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of embedded C
- Good knowledge of AUTOSAR
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR configuration tools like EB Tresos/DaVinci Configurator/DaVinci Developer
- Good knowledge of functional safety topics
- Knowledge of Linux and CANoe
- Good knowledge of automotive communication protocols – CAN/LIN/ Ethernet/ FlexRay, etc.
- Experience in debugging of low level embedded projects
- Experience in working with automotive microcontrollers e.g RH850, NXP MPC55xx, etc., and various compilers – Greenhills, WindRiver, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Good theoretical knowledge of algorithms/data structures/software architecture principles and practices
- Good knowledge and experience in electronics
- Experience in a real-time embedded environment
- Basic knowledge of recent microcontroller architectures and operating systems’ kernels
- Sufficient level of English to provide basic reporting
Will be a plus
- Ability to work with electronic test equipment to trace hardware/software integration problems.
- Understanding of Linux Kernel architecture
We’re open to consider all seniorities of Autosar Engineers within Croatia or ones who are ready to relocate to Croatia/Zagreb. Our Clients in automotive/Autosar domain are leading OEM and Tear1 players in Germany, USA, Scandinavia, Japan, South Korea, just to name few.
- Standard Embedded Software Eng...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza4 days ago