Skills And Tools:
We currently are seeking to hire a Project Manager who will be responsible for delivering every project on time within budget, scope and desired quality standards. He should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. he should be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee, thrives when planning projects and working with project teams, help in implementing processes and improving existing ones, as well as creating necessary SOPs
- Primarily responsible for the successful end-to-end delivery of customer and internal projects.
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value.
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings.
- Prepare and distribute status update reports both internally and to customers.
- Correct deviations from plans and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
- Analyze situations and taking corrective organized actions
- Working with cross functional teams to maintain smooth delivery of project lifecycle from initiation to delivery
- Support creating needed processes & SOPs.
- 5+ years experience with up to 7 years as a Project Manager, ideally in IoT, Big Data, Machine Learning or similar environment/domain. “Other domains with fast-paced operational environment to be considered as well, such as ecommerce”
- Experienced in project finances and effective budgeting.
- Ability to function productively and proactively in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity while ensuring that challenging delivery timelines are met.
- Knowledge of performance metrics.
- Solid experience in Microsoft Project or similar project management tools.
- High proficiency in using G-suite and MS Office especially excel and spreadsheets.
- Ability to enforce created processes and SOPs effectively.
- Strong ability to analyze problems and predict possible risks with the ability to come up with most suitable solutions to mitigate risks and maneuvers to avoid them.
- The capability of developing effective reporting that would include (Project finances, Capacity, failures, root cause analysis, corrective actions & their direct/indirect impact)
- Experience in managing Teams/sub-teams of 100+ members.
- Basic programming experience SQL, R, or any other language.
- Experience in data collection and crowd.
- Knowledge in developing scripts for spreadsheets automation and optimization.
- Working knowledge of Lean/6 sigma and/or similar continuous improvement methodologies.
- Project Manager - Banking Syst...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago