Skills And Tools:
- Manage the design process and qualify, appoint, and direct project managers and different consultants through the concept, schematic and detailed design stages including full design of every part and component of the project until the IFC stage in coordination with infrastructure and all concerned parties.
- Interface with different stakeholders and consultants to obtain their requirements and ensure the timely communication of project information, materials and relevant data to different parties.
- Advise on the general approach to the layout, design and construction and provide necessary documents to obtain required statutory approvals.
- Oversee the preparation of design briefs, studies of user requirements, technical aspects, site conditions, planning, design and building in use etc.
- Obtain stakeholders approvals on different design stages and confirm cost and program compliance with investment case and to present designs.
- Oversee the preparation of, review, and approve tender documents including drawings specification BOQs and any relevant production information in sufficient detail, hold pretender verifying for potential contactors to ensure they have good project understanding and obtain as built drawings following the practical completion of the project.
- Interface with operations team to obtain operations design input and develop operational / maintenance strategy.
- Manage RFPs under Development director instructions prepare tender documentation, manage cost engineering, negotiate contracts, approve and apply payments and provide services and reports including change management, contract administration advice and settle final consultants accounts to ensure transparency and adhere to AFGRE policies and procedures through different project stages.
- Provide marketing team with project information and graphic materials to develop and implement marketing strategy.
- Interface with sales and leasing team to obtain market study and feedback and reflect the outputs on the project designs
- Follow up and provide the tenant coordination team with necessary information to develop project handbook, design manuals and fit out guides.
- Experience in Development is a MUST.
- Bachelor of Architecture from governmental university or AUC /GUC.
- 10 to 12 years of experience in similar role with a proven track record of success.
- PMP certified is preferred.
- Excellent coordination skills for all project sectors.
- Strong understanding of design principles, codes and regulations.
- Strong knowledge of urban planning on large scale projects.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving.
- Good knowledge of primavera.
- Proven ability of manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fluency of English spoken and written.
- Interior Designer - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Landscape Architect - Sheikh Zayed, Giza3 days ago
- Steel Structural Senior Engine... - Obour City, Cairo6 days ago
- Technical Office Section Head ... - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Tendering Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Sales Engineer/Specialist - Ou... - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Real Estate valuation speciali... - Dokki, Giza13 days ago
- Sales Engineer - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Project Manager - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- Technical Office Manager (Offi...United Group For Engineering And Investment - Nasr City, Cairo21 days ago