Production Engineer/ Chemist
-Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaPosted 29 days ago
117Applicants for1 open position
- 15In Consideration
- 11Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Test chemicals and ensure that they meet the established standards and guidelines.
- Acknowledge the testing report of Quality Control.
- Keep samples and maintain a record of each batch produced.
- Maintain a record of defective batches and approve their recycling from the plant manager.
- Coordinate with the department of Sales when any changes in the product such as color, type and/or other specifications.
- Supervise technicians and prepare purchase requisitions for the production plant supplies.
- Oversee the preventive maintenance schedule for production plant and machinery.
- Ensure that finished products meet quality and customer specifications.
- Work with the plant manager to set objectives and milestones.
- Ensure that materials are labeled properly and used in right quantities.
- Investigate issues, analyze root causes and propose resolutions.
- Develop production system procedures in accordance with plant regulations to improve quality and efficiency.
- Keep accurate and complete records of production and research data.
- Oversee the cleanliness of all manufacturing systems, equipment and work areas.
- Perform other task/project as assigned.
- Males Only
- Leadership Skills.
- Outstanding research, reporting and analytical skills.
- BSc Production Engineering
- Experience in chemical factories
- Production EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago
- Senior Production Engineer(Ste...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago