- Experience Needed:
0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
- Education Level:
About the Job
Duties, tasks and responsibilities:
Keep, maintain, and organize documents & process sales orders:
- Keep proper records and archive of all forms of transactions and shipments documents relating to the company’s logistics operations.
- Prepare all necessary documentation for handling logistics work in accordance with internal logistics rules.
- Prepare all required bank forms for the shipping documents and follow up the delivery of original copy of documents to our office or from/to bank.
- Receive all sales orders and process them into the system.
Prepare accurate timely reports & provide assistance for maintaining logistics planning tasks:
- Daily update the transactions follow up sheet and ensure that all data is accurate and updated.
- Create logistics reports and keep them updated.
- Managing and reporting the problems and the exceptions.
- Review continual of shipping dates and reporting exceptions.
- Review regulatory the planned assignment on the basis of the local market needs and of the stock situation.
- Ensure adequate supply against the demand plan at all times to deliver high service levels.
- Finalize shipments with finance department.
- Support the manager in every activity related to the logistic projects assigned.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- All logistics-related functions, such as: evaluation of different shipping methods, liaison with shipping agents, follow-up on shipping documents and invoices, etc...
- Handling all export-related documents such as: clients invoices, etc…
0 to 2 years
About this Company
A E I C
See all Careers and Jobs at American Egyptian Investment Company AEIC
American Egyptian Investment Company
we are industry leading importers, exporters, and distributors, aiming to build mutually beneficial business relationships in Egypt and all over the world. We have the expertise and competencies that...