Skills And Tools:
- Manages localization projects from beginning to end, working closely with language specialists, localization engineers, terminologists, product management and development, internal business partners, and external vendors, and other departments.
- Develops project plans and workflows, managing time, budget, resources, and quality control.
- Creates and controls localization project budgets, performs cost tracking analysis, ensures timely issuance of purchase orders and invoices, and approves work reports.
- Assigns, monitors, and measures project team members’ work.
- Manages the team’s compliance with standards, practices, and policies.
- Directing team’s deliveries to timelines and product quality, including responsiveness and professionalism towards both internal and external clients
- 3,500 EGP net Salary
- Mobile line with calls and net packages
- Medical insurance >> coverage 75k EGP + 100% coverage of (Medicine, Checking, Scans and Tests).
- Social Insurance.
- No experience needed, and there is a training period
- Only 6th of October City or El-Sheikh Zayed residents can apply
- Very good computer skills
- Very good English level
- Mechanical Project EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo15 hours ago
- Mechanical Project Manager - F...Farida group for fire fighting and fire alarm - Sidi Bishr, Alexandria5 days ago