Skills And Tools:
Join the team behind WUZZUF and FORASNA.com, Egypt’s top job platforms. More than 250k people were hired using our platforms from 20,000+ companies.
Help serve our user base of more than a million people. WUZZUF and FORASNA are products of Basharsoft, one of Egypt’s fastest-growing tech Startups which is backed by top Silicon Valley and Egypt tech investors.
You will be a part of a growing creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing, and launching.
You will be helping solve big challenges for two of the most complex products in the region. In terms of complex business logic, large and wide user base, backward compatibility with older versions, and continuously changing business requirements.
Our ideal candidate would be:
- One who is dedicated to their craft. Keen on aligning his work with the industry standards.
- Extra keen for detail and trying to look at every problem you solve from all of its aspects.
- A team player who works efficiently and effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills. being able to communicate efficiently across various teams and parties (technical and non-technical).
- A fast learner, Not afraid to apply newly learned skills and tools to your work.
Our technology stack:
- React Native
- Experience in building modern responsive web applications.
- Experience with HTML/CSS, including concepts like layout, specificity, how the browser works, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Familiarity with modern CSS features (e.g SVG, CSS Grid, Flexbox).
- Familiarity with modern web platform APIs (like Canvas, local storage, Geolocation, service workers, ...etc)
- Solid experience and understanding of React and its ecosystem.
- Solid experience and understanding of Flux architecture and Redux or other state management libraries.
- Good understanding of HTTP.
- Experience with version control using Git & Github.
- Write clean, composable, and testable code.
- Stay up to date with current frameworks, tools, techniques, and libraries.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with React Native and mobile development.
- Familiarity with software automated testing (unit, functional, end-to-end). Writing modular and testable code.
- Extensive knowledge of advanced Git workflows.
- Comfortable using the terminal, Linux environments, and Docker.
- Experience in full-stack projects.
Benefits and Perks
- Friendly work environment.
- Dedicated time and budget for learning and professional development.
- Flexible working hours & work from home policy.
- Medical insurance.
- Performance bonus.
- Experimenting and working with the latest technologies.
- Discounted transportation subscription.
Feel free to apply even if you don’t know most of the following. you don’t have to be an expert in everything. Nobody is.
- Full Stack Engineer (Ruby On R... - Downtown, Cairo14 hours ago