Skills And Tools:
About the Job:
- Define, document, and implement comprehensive test cases, test plans, and testing processes on a per-project basis
- Identify, document, and appropriately escalate bugs or technical problems
- Evangelize and champion a best-in-class QA process for the benefit of our team and our clients
- Work with project management to define test strategy at an organizational level
- As part of a larger launch team, approve and sign off on application release candidates
- Work with the development team to establish and document release quality standards
- Participate on multiple projects at once and maintain a steadily-flowing test queue
- Maintain a growing library of test devices
- Maintain and update a running list of supported devices and OSes, as well as known inconsistencies that may present as bugs on each
- Author and execute manual tests
- Accurately estimate and communicate timing impact of assigned tasks
- BSc degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3+years of experience in software quality assurance software/product validation.
- 3+years of experience in Manual software testing.
- 3+years of experience in Mobile Application testing.
- 3+years of experience with Automation software testing, desired - not required.
- Basic understanding of XML.
- Previous experience interfacing with clients in consulting environment preferred
- Understanding of the SDLC
- Ability to author and execute both automated and manual tests
- Identify and establish test cases & plans to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Understanding of application flow and logical hierarchy inherent in object-oriented programming, ability to observe patterns and help diagnose minor bugs a plus Passion for collaborative problem-solving.
- Basic coding experience (in any language).
- Basic Knowledge in Android studio and Xcode.