Skills And Tools:
- Ensure vessel calls are handled, that all cargo is loaded/discharged as planned, and that all arrangements and associated documentation are in full compliance with port requirements and regulations, and updating relevant systems.
- Coordinate vessel arrival and departure.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in logistics, business administration, or equivalent.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent English level.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs.
- Organization skills, Strong personality, and Comfort in complex and stressful logistical environments.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Senior Logistics SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago