Skills And Tools:
A major health care software company located in downtown Tulsa, OK is seeking computer engineers to work in its franchise in Cairo.
Job Summary :
The ideal candidate will be responsible for design, analysis, development, implementation, and deployment of new data driven web based applications, as well as providing support for existing systems. This position requires solid experience in Java, JSF2.x, and HTML. The senior java programmer should be able to work independently and within a team of developers to deliver end–to–end web solutions for moderate to complex projects in a fast paced environment.
- Interact with business analyst/Client(s) to understand business problem(s) being addressed by the project.
- Review the requirements and assess the work effort and estimate the necessary time–to–completion.
- Create unit test plans and scenarios for development unit testing.
- Work with peers to carry out code reviews and unit testing of new development.
- Document new development, procedures or test plans as needed.
- Interact with other development teams to ensure a consistent approach to software development.
- Closely follow software development best practices.
- Prepare technical design documents using enterprise standard documentation tools.
- Support system testing by following up on and closing defect tickets in a timely manner.
- Deploy all integration artifacts to a testing and production environment.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Experience with database design, querying, stored procedures, views, joins, performance etc.
- Strong analytic problem–solving, critical–thinking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Communicate professionally and effectively to clients, management, and other departments.
- J2EE/Web Services based Web development, Netbeans, EJB 3.x
- Familiarity with Java frameworks (Spring 3.x, JSF 2.x, Primefaces, JUnit 4.x, Maven 3.x)
- Relational database experience specifically Mysql. Including SQL store procedure creation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer engineering or Computer Science
- Senior Java Enterprise Develop...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo28 days ago
- Full Stack Web Developer (UX/U...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Develop... - Cairo, Egypt25 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Nasr City, Cairo14 days ago
- Senior Odoo Developer - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior Flutter Developer - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Senior Vue.js Developer - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Senior Frontend JS Developer- ... - New Cairo, Cairo29 days ago
- NGenius POS Developer - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago