Skills And Tools:
- Plan, prepare, and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences and develop schemes of work and lesson plans.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Prepare classroom for class activities.
- Complete the three-part lesson plans with learning objectives, keywords, and differentiated learning experiences for every lesson.
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
- Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students' varying needs.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- Use relevant technology to support instruction.
- Observe and evaluate students' performance and development.
- Assign and grade classwork, homework, tests, and assignments.
- Provide appropriate feedback on work.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development.
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by school policy and ADEK regulations.
- Prepare required reports on students and activities.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school – Code of Conduct, Managing Behavior Policy, and the Stepped Approach to Managing behavior.
- Apply appropriate disciplinary measures where necessary e.g. Stepped Approach to Behavior.
- Perform certain pastoral duties including student support, counseling students with academic problems, and providing student encouragement.
- Participate in extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs, and student organizations.
- Participate in department, subject, age phase weekly and school meetings, parent meetings as required by the Principal.
- Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues, and parents regarding student progress and student needs.
- Bachelor degree in Education specialized in English Language
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the Group policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability and desire to work collaboratively with a multinational teaching team.
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices
- English Proficiency is a must.
- A minimum of 3 years of solid and demonstrable teaching experience preferably within an American Curriculum.
- UC Mas Instructor - Zagazig, Sharqia11 days ago
- Drama Teacher - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Music Teacher - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- English Teacher - Giza, Egypt6 days ago
- Physical Education Teacher - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Mathematics Teacher - 10th of ... - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia9 days ago
- Teaching AssistantConfidential Company - Al Ahmadi, Kuwait1 month ago