Financial Manager-ConstructionPosted 1 month ago
301Applicants for1 open position
- 1In Consideration
- 81Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Assist in the process of preparing annual budgets by providing assistance / directions to managers
- Review all of contractors invoices, labors payable cost schedule
- Prepare the monthly Assets & Liabilities reconciliation along with their supportive backup
- Ensure that all pending A&L balances are resolved on a timely manner
- Follow up the collection of the A/R balances
- Responsible for the month end closing process
- Review the vendors' payment cheques.
- Ensure the adequacy of internal control system
- Review the monthly P&L results with the department managers
- Handle the matters related to tax authorities either dues settlement or tax audit.
- Ensures that accounting activities are performed according to legislation.
- Ensures timely consolidation of balance sheets, profit and loss, etc.
- Assures adequate documentation/support of transactions and reports
- Managing company budgets
- Consider, review and verify costs, expenses, and revenues
- Plan and direct the efforts of the employees in the financial department of the company
- Supervising all operations and activities that the Finance Department.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent in English language.
- ERP familiar
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Reliability and Honesty
- Time Management
- Construction experience is a must
- Financial Manager (New Cairo ,...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Financial & Administrative Man...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo2 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo8 days ago
- Accountant Receivable (Constru...ACROW for Integrated Construction Services - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo23 hours ago
- Retail Branch Financial Manage...Borg EL-Arab Co Bait Food - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia4 days ago