Skills And Tools:
- Well experienced in both caseware and 1audit .
- Researching companies in detail prior to commencing the auditing process.
- Planning financial audits of businesses from start to finish.
- Collecting, preparing, and organizing physical and digital documentation for auditing processes.
- Identifying key areas and issues for further investigation and analysis.
- Assessing core business competencies and valuations.
- Evaluating figures, accounts, and statements with other auditing clerks, internal auditors, and tax officers.
- Verifying documents, figures, and account details for auditing.
- Assisting other stakeholders in determining valuations, figures, and projections.
- Compiling and presenting findings in written and verbal forms to senior members of the auditing team.
- Recommending and advising on subsequent actions and processes to be undertaken by the business.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Microsoft Word ).
- Proficiency in various computer programs related to accounting
- +4 years of experience in Audit, Risk Management, Quality Assurance.
- Very good in English speak and writing.
- Able to meet deadlines proactively;
- Internal AuditorConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Consolidation&Financial Report...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza5 days ago
- Accounting Manager - RetailConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago