Skills And Tools:
- Assist our Co-Founder and Board Member in any way possible.
- Organize meeting and calendars through maintaining calendar of appointments, prepare daily agenda.
- Assist the Governance function by scheduling and organizing all corporate meetings, Boards, General Assemblies and Committees, preparing meetings’ agendas briefing materials, presentations, take hand scripts and drafting the minutes of meetings.
- Prepare financial statements, reports, memos.
- Monitor the filing system through maintaining confidential files and documents, physical and digital in a way that ensures availability of data when requested.
- Perform all range of secretarial tasks to keep a smooth & effective running of the office.
- Bachelor's degree in any related field (Prefer AUC,GUC)
- Excellent knowledge of Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office “Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook”.
- Professional appearance and manner and excellent communication skills
- Maximum age 40
- Self-motivated, fast learner, hard worker, active and target oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion
- Self-motivated, dependable and goal oriented
- Visibility of work requires attention to details
- Arabic: Very Good command in writing
- English: Very Good command in writing and speaking
- Receptionist /Admin AssistantTawakol for Investment and Development (TID) - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago