Skills And Tools:
Main Job Responsibilities / Duties :
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; Understanding account requirements.
- Effectively maintains and retains existing customers by building long-term relationships.
- Builds customer base by meeting with potential clients and educating them on the benefits of our products and services.
- Expands sales in new and existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Responds to all inquiries and sales requests within specified period.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Participates in continued education to learn about new products and improved sales techniques.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to direct managers.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Execute additional related tasks assigned by direct manager.
- 90 % Percentage (outdoor)
- Outstanding Sales techniques.
- Outstanding sales skills over the phone and face to face.
- Determine and persistent to achieve daily, weekly and monthly target.
- Able to generate daily, weekly and monthly reports to the supervisor when needed.
- Good Office and windows user.
- Very Good command of English.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Sales Executive- Pest ControlConfidential Company - Agouza, Giza7 days ago