Skills And Tools:
- Studying Tenders to understand the nature of Project and Contract.
- Reviewing provided Contract, BOQ, Drawings and Specifications for the new Project.
- Receiving quotations from Vendors, Suppliers and Subcontractors
- Make sure that the quotations comply with the Employer required and provided Specifications
- Prepare comparison Sheet for rates Quoted by Sub Contractors and suppliers
- Prepare the BOQ to receive the Dry Cost unit rates.
- Breakdown BOQ items that will not be assigned to Subcontractors in order to properly price them
Using unit rates for materials and equipment
- Perform quantity take-off for lump sum project or items
- Finalizing the Commercial Offer including priced BOQ
- Responding to Post-Tender Clarification from clients.
- Analysis post-tender with low and high % method.
- Bachelors of Electrical engineering
- Minimum experience of 4 years in the construction field
- Good command of the English Language (Written and Spoken)
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point)
- Auto CAD is a must
- Sales Engineer ( Projects ) - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago
- Sales Engineer - Dokki, Giza15 days ago
- Lighting Sales Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Architectural Technical Office...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo16 days ago
- Site Engineer "Electrical Only... - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Procurement Engineer - Sheikh Zayed, Giza9 days ago
- Production Engineer- Electrica... - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Senior Structural Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Telesales Agent - Nasr City, Cairo30 days ago
- Maintenance Manager - New Cairo, Cairo16 days ago