.Net DeveloperPosted 1 month ago
- 0In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
We are looking for an .NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns.
- Producing code using .NET Framework (C#, VB .NET).
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Providing technical support for applications.
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Prepare test-based applications for various .Net applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, prepare an action plan and identify areas for modification and improvement
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide required support.
- Prepare & design professional reports using DevExpress or Crystal tools.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience.
- Min. 4 years of development experience using C# .NET in business applications environment.
- Familiar with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Understanding of ERP cycles & familiarity with business processing.
- Access database
- Age from 28 - 35
- Proficiency in C# programming language under ASP.net framework.
- Experience in developing ASP.NET MVC | ASP.NET Core MVC applications.
- Proficient knowledge in MSSQL server & DBMS tools.
- Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS.
- Familiar with Azure Web Applications & DevOps.
- Familiar in report design & integration.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Able to work well in a team setting.
- Problem-solving skills.
- .Net Developer (.Net Core - Bl...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago