Skills And Tools:
- Accountable for the quality of all work and relationships on their team
- Drive test development, estimation, planning, execution, reporting, and closure
- Analyze changes to, or the development of, products and services and plan design.
- Write test plans and develop test cases
- Execute the test cases and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Management of defect tracking and test case management software.
- Run and manage appropriate tests to ensure that requirements have been fully met.
- Identify the most effective techniques, data sets, and tools to use.
- Review project requirements, design, and all related testing documents.
- Write clear and concise bug reports and scenarios to ensure clear communication with software developers and ensure complete resolution.
- Train and evaluate QA Testers
- Evaluate assigned projects (design, test plan, documentation) with the Producer to head off any potential problems
- Create weekly status reports for all assigned test projects
- Keep proper documentation and audit trails regarding action taken against reported bugs, Production requests, and developer communications.
- Regularly check the bug database contents, bug reports, etc.
- Maintain and manage manual and automated scripts and test databases.
- Test web services and APIs.
- CS background is preferred
- Good mobile testing experience
- 4+ years of experience as a team leader
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Automation Testing background is highly preferred
Job Behavioural Competencies
- Very good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time and stress management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Analytical thinking skills
- Quality Control Manager (WORLD...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Software Test & Verification E...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago