Skills And Tools:
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a printer, a copy machine, and a computer
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests.
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed
- Maintain the general office filing system.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. printers)
- Professional attitude and Customer service attitude
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Very good English
- Females only
- Community Manager & Website Ad...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt13 days ago
- Receptionist/Front Office Admi...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Receptionist /Admin AssistantTawakol for Investment and Development (TID) - Heliopolis, Cairo21 hours ago