Skills And Tools:
- Resolving problems and issues that arise during construction.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members and clients.
- Discussing the objectives, requirements and budgets of the project.
- Consulting with other professionals about the design of an environment.
- Projects managing and helping to coordinate the work of contractors.
- Controlling a project from start to finish.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site's labour
- Communication skills
- Time Management
- PMP preferred
- Mechanical Procurement Enginee...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza9 days ago