Skills And Tools:
Assist the management in making the right strategic decisions and getting a 360-degree view of our daily operations. Create data-driven strategies that improve our company's processes and increase our market share. You will be working with a team to mine data, develop analytics tools, and report back on your findings and solutions. To be successful as a Business Intelligence Analyst, you should have a passion for data and a highly analytical mind.
Specific Duties And Responsibilities
- Researching, developing, and implementing data-gathering methods.
- Analyzing and synthesizing data.
- Reporting back on your findings and suggesting solutions.
- Design new data collection models to better collect information
- Perform data profiling to identify anomalies.
- Collaborating with coworkers and management to implement improvements.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of implemented strategies.