Skills And Tools:
Signmanage Group LTD would like to announce a new vacant position in the capacity of [job title : UI/UX Designer]. The candidate must have the most efficient experience with a bachelor’s Degree. Priority will be given to the most creative candidate. The Human Resources department will be screening candidates in coordination with management.
- Ability to design a user experience for mobile applications and web sites
- Gather information from various stakeholders and draw schema for mobile and web applications interface
- Design attractive elements
- Develop UI/UX prototypes
- Knowledge of typography, iconography, color, layout, and data visualization
- Mastery of common visual design tools (Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator)
- Experience of wireframe tool Adobe XD
- Creative ideas for the problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to design within the confines of Standards and Patterns
- Mobile and responsive design experience.
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your ability including, but not limited to UI/UX projects