Skills And Tools:
- Remote supervising network tools, creating and resolving tickets according to customer contractual commitments.
- Support you at the 1st level in the follow-up of incidents related to the different areas under your responsibility.
- Manage the follow up of the incidents with the clients and the thirds (telecom operators).
- Manage effectively the customer services requests (received by phone or e-mail) under professionalism and expertise.
- Achieve simple technical changes by respecting the deadline and customer requirements.
- Bac+4 to Bac+5 in computer networks.
- CCNA R&S certified (undeniable asset but not mandatory).
- Analytical thinking
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent capacity in teamwork.
- Network: very good knowledge (technical / manufacturers) of the following:
- Cisco all scope: configurations, t-shoot and hardware, for the routers, switches, WIFI terminals, the SMTP.
- Protocols TCP/IP, DHCP.
- SD-WAN, DMVPN, GRE, PPPOE.
- English: Excellent speaking as writing.
- French: Excellent speaking as writing.
- Ability to communicate with the customers, whether technical or not.
- Excellent skills in incident resolution (creation, follow up, t-shoot, escalation management, incidents closing in accordance with the process given).
- Network/Telecom Engineers In G...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- IT Network SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago