Skills And Tools:
- Work on developing a trusted relationship with customers to ensure the continuity of the account.
- Work on understanding the main customers' needs and requirements and ensure its implementation in a manner that does not violate the company's policies
- Develop relationships with existing customers by proposing solutions that meet their goals on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure that the correct products are delivered to customers at the right time.
- Solve customers’ problems professionally to maintain customer confidence.
- Work on self-development through enhancing the knowledge of the contracting market in Egypt
- Build strong relationships with the contractors and consultants of the entitled account to know the new projects and tenders.
- Achieve the specific selling objectives of the account.
- Prepare monthly sales reports, analyze them and present them to the direct manager.
- Ensure compliance with the company's policies and procedures.
- Any other tasks assigned by the administration or the direct manager.
- Faculty of engineering, Mechatronics or electrical power department.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Sales for industrial products.
- Preferred field of experience: construction sector and engineering-related products
- Excellent Selling and negotiation Skills.
- Excellent Command of English language.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Professional Autocad user and can understand shop drawings.
- Self-motivated, Can work under pressure and Persuasive.
- Presentable and time management oriented.
- Too active to find new clients in new industrial Zones through outdoors activities.
- Observer and attentive to details.
- Driving license is a must.