Skills And Tools:
- Design overall architecture of the web application
- Collaborate with the developer team to design and launch new features
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- 2+ year(s) experience as a Software Tester.
- Computer Science or relevant fields.
- Experience in automation testing tools like Selenium.
- Hands-on experience with functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, mobile testing, big data testing, cross-platform testing, component testing, security testing, performance testing, UI/UX testing, A/B testing.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest testing developments.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Review of software requirements
- Preparation of test cases
- Execution of tests
- Reporting of defects
- Preparation of test reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [English] language.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus