Skills And Tools:
- Developing and managing the company's supply chain and logistical operations strategies with the aim of increasing the efficiency of the production process.
- Coordinates with sales teams and plant management and develops plans that will flow crude at the right times to achieve productivity.
- Developing the monthly production plan in cooperation with the senior management and following up on its implementation with both sales and production coordination.
- Follow up on the daily loading of factories and follow up internal work orders.
- Supervising the workflow of factories and intervening to address problems during the implementation of the plan.
- Developing plans to reduce the time of the production cycle in coordination with the production managers.
- Work with the Procurement Manager to evaluate and develop suppliers continuously to ensure that the company's needs are met in the required times.
- Supervising the import and customs clearance department and ensuring the safety of procedures.
- Follow up on the procedures of air or sea freight and ensure the best shipping rates.
- Submit periodic reports to the Managing Director on the extent of commitment to implement the production plan.
- Evaluating the performance of employees in the administration and working to raise their level of performance.
- It is preferable to be CSCP Certified.
- More than 20 years of experience in planning and supply chains.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a supply chain manager.
- Excellent leadership personality with effective presentation skills.
- The ability to analyze and conclude.
- Supply Chain Manager (Medical ...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Supply Chain SupervisorOwainate Oasis for reclamation and agricultural lands - Abou Hammad, Sharqia4 days ago
- Warehouse & Logistics ManagerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria5 days ago
- Procurement ManagerConfidential Company - Abbassia, Cairo5 days ago