Skills And Tools:
We are seeking to hire a dedicated, organized, and efficient “Accountant and legal counseller” to join our team in this role, you will work closely to coordinate and complete position tasks as follow:
- Being responsible for accounting (and legal counselling) in Egypt.
- Support the leadership team of Egypt. The role entails reporting to the Project Management.
- Manage all accounting operations including Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Manages legal matters, such as contracts, litigation, government enquiries, complaints and others.
- Review, prepare and write contracts.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end closing process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Accounting, or Law degree from a reputable school in Egypt.
- Registered to the Bar Association.
- Fluency in English.
- 4+ years of professional experience.
- Experience in Rolling Stock and /or Logistics is an advantage.
- Capable of working independently and collaboratively.
- Good judgement for legal risk management.
- Good communication skills.
- MENTAL AGILITY Comfortable with complexity and ambiguity, finds solutions to tough problems, has broad interests, highly curious.
- RESULTS AGILITY Delivers results (even in tough situations), resourceful, inspiring, has significant presence, builds high performing teams
- PEOPLE AGILITY Can work easily with a diversity of people, politically agile, skilled communicator, manages interpersonal conflict well
- CHANGE AGILITY Constant thinker (never satisfied), introduces novel perspectives, enjoys leading change efforts, willingly takes heat of any resistance to change
- SELF-AWARENESS Insightful, reflective, clearly understands personal strengths and weaknesses, actively seeks feedback, sensitive of impact on others
- CFO Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- Finance DirectorConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt8 days ago