Skills And Tools:
Title: Senior Full Stack Developer – “PHP Laravel + Vue JS”
Industry: IT Software
Reporting Line: Team Leader/SDS & Client (POC)
- Deliver the assigned tasks within due time frame and minimum percentage of defects/bugs, ensuring the needed quality of delivery is attained.
- Ensure being up to date with the latest needed technologies aiding the Client’s projects needs and delivery.
- Document all tasks being implemented for easy reference to the development team and Clients.
- Effectively Communicates with the Team/Client, for an easy flow of information and connection with the team.
- Manage time in order to utilize a 25% - 30% for research and learning and 70% - 75% for technical development.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Follow the NDA & Security Data Protection Guidelines ensuring data is confidential and not disclosed to any third parties.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Customized Annual Technical/Non-Technical Development Plans.
- Medical & Social Insurance.
- Transportation – Bus Routes.
- Business Travels based on the need.
- European Clients’ Exposure.
- You will also have the benefit of working with the latest technologies.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors in Software Engineer or Computer Science.
- Overall experience 3+ years.
- A minimum of 6 months – 2 Years of experience in related field/needed technology.
- Culturally fitting with the company’s standards and profile.
- Adapting to dynamic work environment.
- Possess general programming skills & software development fundamentals.
Must Have :
- PHP7+ experience
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Laravel 7+
- Deep knowledge in OOP / SOLID principles
- JSON-based REST API
- Version Control GIT
- Code optimization
Nice To Have:
- GraphQL is a big plus
- MongoDB is a plus
- Docker is a plus
- Azure is a plus
- NodeJS is a plus
- Python is a plus
- Understanding data structure and algorithms
- Understanding and experience with Queues
- Unit Test
- Familiar with CI/CD