Skills And Tools:
Configure and install network hardware and software:
- Analyze, test, and troubleshoot network and internet systems or any other segment of a network system.
- Perform network maintenance to ensure networks operate correctly with minimal interruption.
- Identify the causes of networking problems, using diagnostic testing software and equipment.
- Provide telephone/remote support related to networking or connectivity issues.
- Fix and maintain active directory domain services: DNS services, DHCP, share point, SQL, ERP, antivirus, file and printing servers.
- Configure WAN or LAN routers or related equipment.
- Plan for WAN optimization for site to site linkage.
- Manage operating system software/Windows server.
- Manage and install ESXI: VMware VSphere servers.
- Manage SAN and NAS storage: DELL-EMC and QNAP.
- Manage routers and switches: Cisco, NetGear, Arouba and HP.
- Install wireless devices and access points: Cisco, Ubiquiti and airOS.
- Manage and install CCTV and network cameras on both: DVR and NVR.
- Test and scan network security over new hacking techniques.
- Install network software, including security or firewall: Cyberoam and Sophos.
- Dealing with Veeam Backup and Replication.
- Configure security settings or access permissions for users.
- Install and manage VOIP devices and build VoIP trunks from site to site.
- Set and manage group policy objects in active directory domain group policies.
- Plan for new security policies based on new threats.
- Manage disaster recovery plans.
- Manage antivirus servers: ESET and Kaspersky.
- Manage baselines and monitor network performance.
Oversee computer software / hardware maintenance:
- Install new hardware or software systems.
- Test and troubleshoot computer software or hardware, using standard diagnostic testing equipment and procedures.
- Perform routine maintenance or standard repairs.
- Education: Required a university degree in Computer Science.
- Experience: 3+ years of experience working with IT systems or in network engineering.
- Languages: Fluency spoken Arabic and English.
- Microsoft MCSE and/or CCNA certification is a must.
- Expertise in network operating systems.
- Capacity to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Problem solver.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Good time management skills.
- An ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Flexible as according to business needs, there will be a rotation between two sites: Head office in Heliopolis and main factory in the 6th of October.
- Senior Network Security Engine...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago