Skills And Tools:
- Delivering the issues /tasks for the team
- Extensive experience in Reporting, Trend Analysis, Problem and Change Management.
- Experience working with and delivering on strict SLAs.
- Investigating in different issues for the database & server log
- Extracting reports
- Assisting with systems integrations.
- Coordinate with technical development and other business users and provide technical assistance for all applications.
- Able to manage e-payment system up and running 24/7.
- Create efficient complex T-SQL queries to create the reports requested by the client
- Trace, verify and fix data issues when needed
- Ability to design and implement stored procedures, functions, and triggers based on the client’s business requirements
- Carry out the end of month database operations
- Experience 4-5 yrs. in the same position
- Experience in documenting fixes for recurring incidents and requests.
- Experience managing an Application Support team
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university, preferably Computer Science or Engineering
- Ability to create, manage and run SQL jobs and scheduled tasks
- Hands-on experience in T-SQL and writing queries (select, updates, joins, insert, etc.)
- Ability to analyze and tune query execution plan and fix performance issues
- Linux experience (Ubuntu - Centos)
- DB experience (Oracle DB - PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Monitoring tools (ex. NagiosXI -oracle enterprise manager)
- Very good communication skills
- Problem Solving
- English: Excellent
- Team Spirit
- Handling stress
- OFSAA EPM Application SupportConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Data Production Delivery and S...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago