Skills And Tools:
- Managing the office calendar and own calendar of the GM.
- Answering and forwarding calls and Emails.
- Work on the company's software system.
- Follow up New product registration.
- Coordinating presentations and out-of-office events.
- Performing basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Communicating with suppliers.
- Follow up with the Agents and supplier outside Egypt.
- Organize documents of to market orders and follow up the customs clearance.
- Organizing client files
- Coordinating courier orders
- Sending client invoices and payment reminders
- Depositing and collecting checks from the bank
- Providing GM with client information before meetings
- Updating client meeting notes
- Preparing GM travel itinerary
- Monitoring company server and staff email accounts
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university recommending business administration or accounting
- Accounting degree
- 2+ years experience
- Females ONLY
- Fluent in English is a must.
- The ability to communicate in French is preferred.
- Exposure to an accounting system.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize.
- Admin AssistantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Admin AssistantConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo21 hours ago
- Executive SecretaryConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago