Skills And Tools:
- Prepare technical offers (introduction, BOQ, solution description, Drawings, Time plan, etc.)
- Preparing client quotations as per collected BOQ and specifications to approving the quotations.
- Create the fittest and winning solutions with sales team and technical support.
- Preparing the technical/commercial proposals for customers as well as maintaining all documentation of such proposals and related contracts with accurate pricing and configurations.
- Prepare bids, quotations and arrange RFP's.
- Prepare tender/technical submittals as per consultant requirement and specification .
- Open sales channels with market contractors .
- Support contractor is design / technical follow up when needed .
- Attend and support sales of systems supplied .
- Manage sales account with our suppliers .
- identifying market trends and new technologies to grow revenue / commercial opportunities .
- Contacting with clients to revise clients' requirements in order to prepare solutions and price offers .
- Following up with clients .
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineer.
- Must have experience at least 2 years in light current system , CCTV , Access Control , Public address , and Fire Alarm .
- Professional tool (Auto-cad Editing , Photoshop ).
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (word , excel , and outlook ) and web browsing .
- Presentable person
- Must be hard-working
- Presentation , strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities
- Negotiation skills , objections handling , risk assessment
- Aluminum Technical Office Engi...Argonaut for Mechanical and Electrical Works - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago