Skills And Tools:
- Second-in-command and back up to the Asset Director in all business aspects.
- Formulation and implementation of standardized systems, policies and procedures.
- Maintaining and monitoring staffing, levels, knowledge-skills-attributes, expectations and motivation to fulfill organizational requirements
- Ensuring that customers are satisfied
- Manages employees schedules and performance
- Oversee mall conditions in terms of appearance, cleanliness and safety
- Addressing shops with the violations required to be removed and followed up
- Develop periodical site visit plan for all subordinates to maintain sustainable administrative services.
- Supervising the daily works of the facility departments
- Organize the day-to-day management of the Center to achieve the highest levels of Mall Management in the Region
- Organize, prepare and monitor any necessary contract work.
- Maintain excellent communications with all tenants, be aware of the terms of their leases and encourage their compliance.
- Handling different tasks & duties assigned by the Mall Manager.
- Inspecting the indoor & outdoor side of the property to maintain the best image
- Handling customers’ complaints and initiating reports and tracking sheets.
- Facilitate operations between different suppliers to ensure the best and smoothest operations.
- Following and maintaining the best communications between the company and different service providers and authorities
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- 2 to 5 years of experience as duty manager in Retail/Malls industry is a must.
- Excellent communication, Public relation and leadership skills.
- PMO Manager (New Cairo, Ain so...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Retail ManagerConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo1 day ago
- General Manager Cairo - Alexan...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt10 days ago
- landscape Operational ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago