Skills And Tools:
- Maintain high levels of cleanliness of workshop.
- Schedule and follow-up the equipment maintenance.
- Create carry over report daily with workshop sheet capacity.
- Control and monitor technicians during daily work with fair job distribution.
- Co-operate with technical & warranty department in troubleshooting and diagnosis.
- Fix it right first time with deep analysis on comeback job.
- Preparing workshop material, cost and timing estimates.
- Investigating mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems.
- Inspecting and even test driving vehicles and checking for faults.
- Co-operate with training department to preparing the training plan for workshop staff.
- Any other duties within the nature of his/her qualifications, or such duties that become within the nature of his/her qualifications as a result of any training or qualification he/she has received by El Kasrawy Group
- Minimum from 5 to 7 years of experience as a workshop engineer.
- Giza residence are preferable to apply.
- Bachelor degree of mechanic.
- High communication skills.
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Technical Office Workshop Inte...Prometeon Tyres Group – Egypt (Ex-Pirelli Tyres Egypt) - Ameria, Alexandria5 days ago