Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels to promote our products and services and to help enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including Web, SEO/SEM, E-mail, social media and display advertising.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Ability to create Landing Pages and supply them with excellent content.
- Perform and maintain Email Marketing (e.g. Retargeting).
- Automate the Registration and Sign Up through Campaigns system.
- Implement relevant and successful Market Campaigns.
- Follow up on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end client experience across multiple channels and client touch points.
- Maintaining client communications with weekly reports, news articles, and guides.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Be aware of emerging technologies and provide ideas and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Design and implement content such as press releases, artwork, print and digital media (photos & videos, etc.).
- Assisting in the design of retail packaging and in the creation of in-store marketing displays.
- Working with advertising agencies to manage the brand’s marketing campaigns.
- Assist marketing manager with maintaining and growing the Brand’s affiliations and partnerships.
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related Field.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing & digital marketing techniques.
- Experience with Social Media Networking and Advertising.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing Tools, SEO best practices and brand exposure techniques.
- Knowledge of the latest technology and trends within the industry.
- Minimum 5+ Years of Experience in a similar position.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English language.
- Strong Analytical Skills and Data-Driven Thinking
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Excellent People Skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Sociable and Approachable
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Ability to Work Well Under Pressure
- Ability to Work Well with Team Members
- Ability to Work Remotely
- Media Buyer - Dokki, Giza8 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Dokki, Giza6 days ago
- Sales Supervisor - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Marketing Supervisor - Electri... - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Digital Communication Director - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Social Media Specialist - Musi... - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo2 months ago
- Marketing RepresentativeConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt19 days ago
- Digital Marketing SpecialistConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago