Web Developer (Laravel)Posted 1 month ago
40Applicants for1 open position
- 3In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
We’re looking to expand our existing Software Development function, with a full-stack PHP Software Developer to work in a cross-disciplinary team.
- You’ll be tasked with coding graphic designs into reality, utilizing your skills to help create user-friendly interfaces that our customers will love and want to use. You will also be maintaining and supporting existing web applications ensuring that they are well maintained.
- You should be able to collaborate with our Product team, providing your opinions (modifying them where appropriate), regarding what is and isn’t feasible. Once the scope has been agreed the goal is for clean and crisp code that reduces duplication through the creation of reusable assets.
- We’re committed to creating a diverse, multi-disciplined team, where all colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. If you want to be a part of a company that is growing at a pace – we’d love to hear from you!
- A passion for programming with user experience being of utmost importance.
- 4 years+ demonstrable Laravel and MySQL experience.
- Knowledge of a front-end framework, ideally including Angular js.
- Experience designing and maintaining product wireframes.
- Knowledge and experience of cross-browser testing with an awareness of W3C accessibility standards.
- A working understanding of version control systems (e.g. Git).
- Job Type: Full-time, Temporary (3 months) - With possible extension depending on business requirements
- PHP DeveloperConfidential Company - Los Angeles, United States8 days ago